If you haven't made the time to tour Connecticut's beautiful historic gardens, June 24 is your chance!
The state will celebrate the ninth-annual Connecticut's Historic Gardens Day on Sunday, June 24 with special activities planned all across the state at the 14 designated gardens, according to the CHG website.
Whether you choose to visit one nearby garden or make a day of it, be sure to check out each garden's website for specific schedules and activities.
Here's a list of participating gardens, as posted on the CHG website:
- Bellamy-Ferriday House & Garden - Bethlehem
- Butler-McCook House & Garden - Hartford
- Florence Griswold Museum - Old Lyme
- Glebe House Museum & The Gertrude Jekyll Garden - Woodbury
- Harkness Memorial State Park - Waterford
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center - Hartford
- Hill-Stead Museum - Farmington
- New London County Historical Society & Shaw Mansion - New London
- Osborne Homestead Museum & Kellogg Environmental Center - Derby
- Promisek at Three Rivers Farm - Bridgewater
- Roseland Cottage - Woodstock
- Thankful Arnold House Museum - Haddam
- Webb-Deane-Stevens Museum - Wethersfield
- Weir Farm National Historic Site - Wilton