1. Expect a sunny day today, with wind from breezy to gusty. The high temperature will be in the mid-60s!
2. Have you made your Easter eggs yet? Let's see them! Please use the "Upload" button above to upload your Easter egg photos! Click here for some egg-citing ways to decorate yours!
3. Here's a fun event for teens! The Montville Youth Services and Parks & Rec departments are holding a flashlight Easter Egg hunt for up to 50 kids from 11-17. It takes place on Friday at Fair Oaks, at 8 p.m. (Rain date is Saturday, same time, same place). Bring a flashlight, and find the hidden Easter prizes. Did you go to the WildRose Horse Farm Easter Egg hunt on Saturday? Please upload your photos here!
4. Chelsea Groton Bank presented its sixth annual Money Madness seminar to more than 175 high school students recently at Connecticut College. Mitchell College President Mary Ellen Jukoski opened the event by encouraging students to invest in their futures financially and educationally - good advice for all. To read more, or schedule a workshop, click here.
5. Wouldn't you like to feature your event on the Montville Patch? It's easy and it's FREE!
- Go to the Montville Patch home page -- and log in, or register, if you haven't already (look in the upper right corner of the page for the login/register spot).
- Click here to create a new Event listing - or look for "What's UP with you?" under the comments in the middle of the page, and click "Post an Event."
- Make sure to add photos where it says "Choose file to upload." A great photo means I'm more likely to bring it to a prominent spot on the homepage for more eyes to see!
- Once you click "Post My Event" at the bottom, you will come to the page that features your event. Just send me the URL and I will feature it on the homepage.
Thought for the day, from Happy Publishing
"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable." - Joseph Addison (1672-1719)