1. Does your pet celebrate Christmas? Does he dress up to get in the spirit? We think your pet would like to be on Patch, in all his holiday finery. Right now, he's asking you to put those reindeer antlers on, or put his Santa hat on, or put his fancy holiday collar on and take a photograph and send it to me – email@example.com. Please? He's asking so loudly, I can hear him from here!
2. You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
If you are playing the slots at , the answer might very well be "yes." According to , who is now the CEO of the Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority, Mohegan Sun $16,000 a minute.
That's enough to buy some Christmas cheer.
3. meets today at 4 p.m. at on Maple Ave. The OA website says that the program is not about weight loss or diets, but about physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
4. The was a week ago. Whether you went or didn't, you might want to take a look back, at or at this , featuring the voices of the Montville High School choir.
5. Julia Child is now on PBS. Maybe she's been there for a while, but I just found her recently. These are the old shows, and they seem to be in no particular order. They're in black and white, and they're a little grainy, and they are Julia at her best – spilling things, laughing, measuring by eye – cooking, with all her rich personality and wavery voice – pretty much the way a regular person cooks.
If you haven't seen "The French Chef" recently, take a look through the PBS listings and find her. It will be 30 minutes well spent.