1. A chance of showers, with a high in the not-so-bad mid-50s. Happy Monday!
2. Town Hall will close at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, and be closed through the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!
3. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? There’s still time to do a little recipe swap! Please email me your best recipe, and I’ll post it on the site!
Unbelievable, right? Sure enough, June is just around the corner. OK, it’s a long corner, but…
5. Do you know about the Shop Small concept that American Express is doing? It’s pretty cool. Pledge to shop small and shop local on Saturday! The counter at the top of the page shows the time left until Saturday.
Could you do your shopping in Montville? Here are some ideas:
- Buy a gift certificate at or .
- Give your favorite crafter a length of fabric from .
- Everyone loves pizza, and there are several to choose from, right in Montville.
- Find a Montville artist, like or or Norman Mikolajczyk, and buy a piece of art.
- Give , or Montville Indians T-shirts, or Got Youth? T-shirts from the .
There’s a lot you can buy and give locally, and people will love it.
Extra, extra! Don’t forget! The Holiday Parade is Dec. 4, starting at 5 p.m.!
Thought for the day
"Successful people are successful because they form the habits of doing those things that failures don't like to do." - Albert Gray, courtesy of Happy Publishing