1. Sunny and warm today, with a high in the upper 50s.
2. The Board of Assessment Appeals has scheduled a special meeting for Thursday at 1 p.m. in Room 203 of Montville Town Hall, to consider and act on a motion to hear an informational presentation from Jacqui Nichols from Vision Appraisal regarding real estate appeals in Montville.
3. Musicians! It’s the Battle of the Bands! Get your band on the radio! Go to Radio 104.1's website and do what you need to do to get in the rumble! Please let the Montville Patch know if you make it!
4. Are you are the mother or mother-to-be of an autistic infant? Researchers at the University of Connecticut would like to speak with you about participating in a research study. Two initiatives are happening that will follow the development of infant siblings of children with autism over the first two years of life. For more, click here.
5. If your child is going to be eligible for kindergarten in the fall, the Montville Superintendent’s Office reminds you that you’re going to have to show paperwork on issues ranging from immunization requirements to birth certificates. For a complete list, click here.
Thought for the day, from Brainy Quotes
“At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.” - Jean Houston