1. Today’s weather should be a déjà vu right out of Groundhog Day because the forecast says it will once again be a day with low humidity, sun and a passing cloud, virtually no chance of rain and temps in the mid-80s.
2. Chesterfield Everyone is welcome, but under 16 need to be with an adult. The game is all paper, old school, with two jackpots; Game 12: starts at $125 and has to go when it reaches $1,000. And guess what? That’s this Saturday. Tim from Chesterfield reached out to Patch to let us know, and share with you, that someone at the game Saturday will walk away with a G. Nice. Are you going?
3. We're in the last few days of . And I did see that Crystal Mall has some deals this weekend. FYI.
4. A few days until the Irene anniversary so I’m just saying, this might be a good weekend to make sure you’re ready for anything. We learned a lot last year. You just never know.
5. Back-to-school Monday. Wanted to end the week by giving a shout-out to a pretty cool kid we met this week at the stood up in the middle of a crowded room facing the Board and administrative staff and made his case for out-of-district transportation. I felt proud of him so I know his parents are over the moon.