1. Today will be hot with temperatures hovering just above 90 degrees with sun, sun and more sun.
2. So what will it be like for the holiday weekend? Exceptional! Expect virtually no chance for rain and lots of sun with comfortable temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s. Really perfect, so enjoy!
3. DJ Dave Sounds like a good way to kick off the holiday weekend. Never been, but I’ve heard it’s a lot of fun at the VFW on Friday nights. Why not?
4. Speaking of tonight and partying, be aware that while you would never drive drunk, between Montville and state cops, DUI enforcement is going to be intense. Roving patrols, checkpoints and a mobile breath test unit are slated both tonight and Saturday night.
5. Monday is Labor Day so expect state and local government offices to be closed (Town Hall, Post Office, DMV, etc.), some banks, and schools, obviously. The irony about the Labor Day holiday? So many of us will be laboring!