1. Don’t listen to me. I blew it on Wednesday’s forecast. Well I basically just interpreted the weather service forecast so I could blame them. But no; the buck stops here. So what’s it going to be like today? Hmmm. The forecast calls for full sun, no rain and high of 60. Let’s see!
2. Youth Advisory Board meets tonight at 6 p.m. at the Montville Youth Center across from Town Hall, 289 Norwich-New London Turnpike with an awesome agenda including discussion on a youth-police grant application, a pancake breakfast, the Lights On After School program and a pie baking contest.
3. Really proud to be able to share the work of Montville’s Eagle Scouts. These kids are amazing. And remember their names; they’re your future leaders, givers, movers and shakers!
4. It’s Spirit Week! At Montville High School. Today is Turn Back the Clock Day where kids dress from their favorite era-60s, 70s, & 80s and Friday is Orange & Black Day culminating in the Homecoming Football Game versus Windham at 6:30 against Windham High School. The Homecoming Dance is Saturday. Ah, the memories!
5. There are three Town of Montville public auctions, tax sales actually, this Saturday Oct. 13; 275 Maple St., 1455 Rt. 32 and 314 Rt. 163 are all the auction block. Check here for very specific information.