1. Sunny with a high of 48 and overnight lows dipping into the high 20s. Here comes winter, folks. And a heads-up: forecasters are predicting a coastal storm Wednesday and Thursday which would bring strong gusty winds, rain/wintry precipitation, coastal flooding and additional beach erosion. Great. Just what we need!
2. The 2012 Presidential Election is tomorrow. Need we say more? What greater right, privilege and responsibility do we have as Americans?
3. We are collecting non-perishable foods (not canned; plastic and paper-wrapped including dried meats and fruits, juice boxes, granola bars and the like) for residents of harder-hit Montville New Jersey. Check our Facebook page for the whole story. We’ll be sending out a box Tuesday, so if you can, drop off donations at Town Hall today only form 8:30 to 4:30 p.m.
4. Speaking of food drives, the
5. And this is super exciting! The Montville Youth League Football Seniors are playing the Youth Football Super Bowl …for the first time since 1986, I’ve been told, and Montville is the host! So, on Sunday Nov. 11 at Camp Oakdale, at 3 p.m. the seniors face New London at 3 p.m. Awesome!