1. You don’t need me to tell you that it is absolutely bone-chilling cold. Temperatures will not get above 20 today. Be careful, everyone.
2. Letting you know now so you can make plans for tomorrow: the Tyl 6th grade chorus performs Thursday at 7 p.m. There really is nothing better than children singing their hearts out for their families!
3. Speaking of kids...it's Story Hour! For you moms, pops, grandmas and grandpas; this is a lovely, cozy wonderful way to spend time with the kids, getting them out, socializing, crafting and reading. What’s not to love? Raymond Library at 10:30 and 2, but please check with the library before heading over – you never know with this arctic weather – at 860-848-9943.
4. The Economic Development Commission meets tonight at 7 in room 203 of Town Hall. Light agenda.
5. Montville Patch is lucky to have so many awesome bloggers! Religion, science, business, healthcare, parenting, art, education, politics, gardening and mind/body are just some of the topics folks write about. We have local writers and folks from across the state and region. I hope you’ll check out Local Voices or even better, even better, become one! Write (you don’t have to be a ‘writer!’) about anything, write about what you know, what you love, care about! Trust me, people are interested! Share what you know. Ask what you don’t!