1. Expect some sun and clouds with a high temp of 44. Tonight, that’s a different story; rain, snow wind high 36.
2. Music Man is an awesome musical. Even people that aren’t big fans of musical theatre love this show. You know the one; 76 trombones led the big parade. Yeah, that one! And with Montville kids performing, you can be assured it will be terrific. The show is March 14 – 16 (each night at 7 p.m. with a Saturday 2 p.m. matinee) in the MHS auditorium. Tickets, available in advance or at the door, are $10 for adults and $8 for students and seniors. Call MHS at  848-9208 then press 0 for the main office speak with Kim Clark for advance tickets or for more information.
3. Today is the where department 2013-2014 budget requests will be reviewed as well as another discussion about the roles of the town and school department during budget season.
4. It’s been a long time since I’ve mentioned Story Hour at the Raymond Library. Have you been with your little one? Today at 2 p.m. And speaking of the Raymond, check out its Facebook page.
5. What are you doing Sunday evening? No plans? Now you have (if you’re over 21, that is!) It’s the VFW Post 10060 Ladies' Auxiliary Wine Tasting! Tickets are $20 for the event that will pair different wines with a tasting menu and of course, raffle prizes, too! Check out the VFW Facebook page for lots more info.
And speaking of Facebook ...Follow Montville Patch on Facebook!