1. Partly cloudy today with a high of 50; at least it’s not raining.
2. Montville has no school Wednesday, unlike other districts' that choose to have a half day Wednesday. Not saying it’s good and not saying it’s bad, just saying! And reminding folks!
3. Makes sure to look at the Thanksgiving closings story. For example, Town Hall is closed Friday but the Transfer Station is open.
4. I will remind you again later in the week, but Saturday Nov. 24 is Small Business Saturday. So while you may be doing the big-box Black Friday thing, don’t forget the local businesses whose very existence depends on us.
5. Did you see the adorable Dr. Charles E. Murphy Elementary School second graders helping to build a 28-foot high gingerbread house? Did I mention they were adorable?